Wednesday, December 17, 2008

No. 219: 218bI il

Songs from last week.
Playlist missing two.

  1. Be Still & Know- Bellafea: Fortunate accidental find. 
  2. Let It Be Me- Ray LaMontagne: The new album made me like him again. 
  3. Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead: This song followed me around last week. 
  4. Swimmers- Broken Social Scene: I can't decide between this song and the song on next week's playlist as my favorite. But this is a great song for a morning. 
  5. Where Is My Mind? - The Pixies: Never liked this song before Andrew told me to listen to the band again, and then I realized it's on the end of Fight Club, where "Tyler" and Marla watch the buildings fall. It's great. 
  6. The Christmas Song - Perry Como: Dad and I cut down my tree on Saturday. My apartment is all decorated and christmasy now. 
  7. The Scenic World - Beirut... I may have put this on here before. Ah well. 



-HS.

No comments: