Saturday, January 3, 2009

No. 224: Comcast blows

So... I found out this morning that my Comcast bill was $100. They changed it over and apparently I didn't pay last month's bill. Do you know that it's cheaper to get both internet AND cable, than to get JUST the internet? I don't WANT cable! I'll just watch TV! Blech.

Anyway, today is my Obachan's (grandmother's) birthday and I'm driving to Upper Marlboro. Then I think Matt is taking me to dinner somewhere. Right now I actually need to get some writing done, since I was going to write and read SO much this vacation and I've done precisely nul.

Going back up to the Hop on Sunday night. Have to stop in at Daddy's and get my rent, which is a giant pain, but oh well. Then Intersession starts on Monday. I'm actually excited, and I think I know and like the TA teaching my screen writing class. So this should be good.

Come visit me at the Hop!
Happy New Year, everyone.

HS.

No comments: