Friday, February 27, 2009

No. 234: He's going down to the boulevard

I'm currently using Linux. Dad learned is opened it on my computer to see what I thought. I dont' hate it, but I feel like it would annoy me in the end, not to be able to have things the way I want them. But the rumour is that I could make them the way I want them. anyway... it's interesting. and kudos to you Greg for being right about it.

i have to give mad props to Nora (my mad props receiver of the week) and Greg for their radio show. Last night's set was really good, actually. I get to guest DJ next week (4 songs of rediscovered awesome) so check it out: WJHU Radio.

kendall's coming up for some weekend in baltimore adventuring. hopefully i can keep her entertained. i'm excessively broke. it's almost frightening at this point. but i have a job and if i actually do some work, soon I'll have some money. ah money. the love of which is the root of all evil, they say. the sopranos illustrate this principle really well.

tips:
- ginger beer is delicious
- linus is alright
- adding a boiled egg or two to ramen makes it much more appetizing.
- "burning photographs" by ryan adams

hs

1 comment:

Greg said...

forget hard boiling it, just crack an egg into the ramen while it cooks.